Starfish P.R. was founded in 2002 and we enjoy working with a wide spectrum of clients who inspire us. We call what we do “renegade” public relations because we do whatever it takes to tell our clients’ stories. Media relations, social media and website marketing are just pieces of the puzzle; we also have to be really creative, crafty and courageous if we are going to stay ahead of the curve and be successful!
We have found that a comprehensive public relations strategy improves customer relations, credibility and visibility for our clients in a market that demands authenticity. Other PR firms might consider our trying new things, individualized attention and BIG ideas unconventional, but for us it’s all part of getting noticed. We don’t want to fit in; we want to stand out…don’t you?
Personalized Public Relations
- Full-Service Public Relations – We are your PR department & an extension of your Marketing team.
- Project Consulting – Don’t need full-time PR? No problem, we’ll help you on a per-project basis.
- Consulting – Just need ideas? We are happy to come to your office and help you develop your own PR strategy, from brainstorming and weekly coaching to long-term campaigns.
- Speaking Engagements – Need a creative thinker to speak at your next event or team meeting? We’d love to help.
- Relationship building on different social web applications and networks
- Reaching your customers via a Digital Content Strategy
- Two-way communication and engagement strategies
- Sharing your story in a variety of formats
What Our Clients Are Saying
Bentley Prince Street
“Angela Moore is an expert in public relations. She has a collaborative spirit and will always provide “out of the box” thinking. Angela puts the best interest of her clients at ther forefront of her business. I would highly recommend Angela and Starfish PR.”
Cathy Frial, VP Organizational Development
Deconstruction & ReUse Network
“I made the best business decision I’ve ever made when I hired Starfish P.R. We’re a small start up [non-profit] business that could not have made a better investment than hiring Starfish P.R. with our limited resources. Angela Moore has been an active partner in helping grow our business, not just in our PR efforts, but helping shape our core marketing messages, web development, and recruit talent to our organization.”
Lorenz Schilling, President/Founder
Habitat for Humanity of Greater LA
“I have worked with Angela for several years. Over that time she has helped raised the visibility of Habitat for Humanity in the Los Angeles area by developing a PR campaign that has grown our volunteer and donor base tremendously. Angela has the highest integrity and work ethic. She has creative ideas and is very personable. She has developed strong media contacts and they just adore her, often asking her for story leads. I would recommend her for anyone considering growing their business. A++ follow through and reliability.”
Erin Rank, President/CEO
“Without hesitation I recommend Angela Moore at Starfish P.R! She takes the time to listen to our company’s goals and she has great, budget-friendly ideas for our small business. Angela has helped us on several projects and we look forward to our continued working relationship with her. She knows her stuff and we’re confident that we’re in good hands. Angela is a gem!”
Hayley Mullin, President
Let’s get started! Contact us today.