Your business requires a comprehensive strategy to improve customer relations, credibility and visibility in a market that demands authenticity. We believe in trying new things, while providing you the individualized attention you deserve. We don’t want to fit in; we want to stand out…don’t you?
Personalized Public Relations
- Full-Service Public Relations – We have been working with Los Angeles media since 2002 and have established solid relationships to help your brand reach a wider audience.
- Project Consulting – Don’t need full-time PR? No problem, we’ll help you on a per-project basis.
- Cause Marketing – We have over a decade of experience with nonprofits. Let us help you develop and/or implement your corporation’s cause marketing strategy.
- Consulting – Just need ideas? We are happy to come to your office and help you develop your own PR strategy, from brainstorming and weekly coaching to long-term campaigns.
- Speaking Engagements – Need a creative thinker to speak at your next event or team meeting? We’d love to help.
We are here to help you stay current and adapt to the ever changing world of digital marketing. Let our team help you manage your online efforts, including:
- Website development and copywriting
- Creating & establishing digital presence for your brand
- Identifying the best social media platforms to reach your target audience
- Original and curated content
- Two-way communication and engagement strategies
- Visual asset creation including photos, videos and infographics
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Angela Moore is an expert in public relations. She has a collaborative spirit and will always provide “out of the box” thinking. Angela puts the best interest of her clients at the forefront of her business. I would highly recommend Angela and Starfish PR.” — Cathy Frial, VP Organizational Development
“I made the best business decision I’ve ever made when I hired Starfish P.R. We’re a small start up [non-profit] business that could not have made a better investment than hiring Starfish P.R. with our limited resources. Angela Moore has been an active partner in helping grow our business, not just in our PR efforts, but helping shape our core marketing messages, web development, and recruit talent to our organization.” — Lorenz Schilling, President/Founder
“Angela Moore is passionate about her clients and truly has become a valued and trusted partner. Starfish PR has helped put several of my businesses on the map with their creativity and dedication. They seamlessly become engrained in our business and represent us with the utmost professionalism. I rely on their support and value their creativity and willingness to do whatever it takes to be successful. From trade press, to national television to cause marketing, Angela and her team get the job done!” — Anthony P. Minite, Managing Director
“I have worked with Angela for several years. Over that time she has helped raised the visibility of Habitat for Humanity in the Los Angeles area by developing a PR campaign that has grown our volunteer and donor base tremendously. Angela has the highest integrity and work ethic. She has creative ideas and is very personable. She has developed strong media contacts and they just adore her, often asking her for story leads. I would recommend her for anyone considering growing their business. A++ follow through and reliability.” — Erin Rank, President/CEO
“Without hesitation I recommend Angela Moore at Starfish P.R! She takes the time to listen to our company’s goals and she has great, budget-friendly ideas for our small business. Angela has helped us on several projects and we look forward to our continued working relationship with her. She knows her stuff and we’re confident that we’re in good hands. Angela is a gem!” — Hayley Mullin, President
“Angela and Jamie at Starfish PR tremendously helped us setting up marketing and social media strategies for our non-profit program when we didn’t have the budget to bring on a PR consultant full time. We met for 2 brainstorming sessions for a couple hours each, in which Angela and Jamie created beautiful graphics and images for use on our website and social media platforms, conducted a full website audit, and provided very valuable suggestions for improvements. They also helped us review our participant program, created certificates and social media plan to engage more participants for the program, and provided us a tangible achievable road map for social media success that could be implemented with H&B ProdEx existing staff.” Binh Than, Founder
Let’s get started! Contact us today.